notebooks

New Record Journals! So Many Records So Little Time!
Hellu Pussycats!!!

I made a bunch of record album cover journals on the weekend.
Working with these covers from  the 70's and 80's never gets old!
There is a good giggle in every one.

Great album...but really??! All of you on a rope???

Umm....Is she doing a Princess Leah impression here???

Oh wow..where to start with this!
I grew up in the 80's and I have to admit
I was really into that look at the time...*shudder*.

I loved this album!!!
I wore out my CARS cassette tape on my Sanyo Walkman
while wearing my dessert boots. :)
Ther are lot so these gems in the studio and on my web page in the
They are great for class, lists or notes.
****
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Be in touch! Email or comment.
I am in the studio until 6:00 today.
Luv Weezi xo






No comments