Weezi Tees

Weezi Tee Shirts Present & Future
Hellu Pussycats!!!
Today I am mentally fgearing myself up for some serious sewing over the next couple of weeks.
For me, sewing clothing takes a differnt kind of mental focus then making bags or little accessories.
I have to be prepared for the long haul.
It is very repetitive.
I have get into a kind of zone where I have to be ready to spend hours in front of the machine
knowing the end result is 12 or 15 ( hopefully) very cool  finished items.

I am not exactly sure where I am going to start but I will be making some
new tees. Similar versions to these that are on my web site...
 
I luv mixing and matching all the colours and patterns.
It is very "Zen" for me.
I need to come up with a couple new styles of the mix and match tee.
I am thinking 3/4 length sleeves and a new neck line.

If any of you out there in TV land have any suggestions by all means drop me a line.
Send me a link to something you've seen or email your ideas.

That is where I am headed this week Pussycats.
I will keep you posted.
And, remember...be in touch! I want to hear from you!
Luv Weezi xo




No comments