Warm and Wonderful...Canadian Style!


Hellu Pussycats!
You all know how I HATE to be cold.
I will avoid being cold at all costs!
For me it is the same debate every winter...
"How can I stay warm and look nice or cute etc." ???
It isn't easy to do.
BUT then!- I found Knittles from Calgary.

They have the most gorgeous hand knit hats and warmers.

I really like the chunky knits...


Then these...

 

 
I like this one ..a lot.
I like how it will be warm and then when you don't
want to wear the hood...it becomes a neckwarmer.
You aren't stuck carrying a hat around or worse...dropping your hat and loosing it.



Lastly,
 
Yes please!
They have lots of cute hats for kids too.

Maybe winter isn't all that bad after all.
***
Well Pussycats...I have some good news.
I  have PayPal  "BUY IT NOW" buttons on my web site.

YAY!
 They are on the page of items
that are currently available for purchase with the exception of clothing.
Those buttons will be put on as I update the dresses and skirts sections.

If you wish to purchase a bag or apron etc.  from my site now
can do so with the click of a mouse.

PayPal will give you the total with applicable taxes and shipping
in the check out.

If you have any questions or problems with buttons please email me.
***
Have a great Friday!!
Be in touch!
Email me, comment ...whatever you like!


Luv Weezi xo

No comments