Getting Organized!
Hellu Pussycats!
Once again...Happy New Year!
Just a quick note to let you know that I will be getting organized this week
and trying to "re-normalize" my schedule.
I will be back to regular blogging by the end of this week.

One of my new years resolutions is to be
a better blogger....well, at least more consistent
and more interactive.
I also plan on being more involved on Twitter as well.

I had a lovely holiday but I have to admit I am
glad to be getting my life back to "normal".

I am closed today as I am headed out for a quick trip to Ikea.
I will be back to regular hours starting Wed. January the 6th.

I will be marking down many dresses 25%
as well as many bags are marked down as well.

Pop up thru the red door when you are downtown.

Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

No comments