vintage dresses

Paper Doll Vintage-Yay for Canada!
Helluuu Pusycats!

There are those that "scoff" at Twitter but I have to say I have met
some great people.
  Connections thru Twitter have opened up for me
some fabulous shoppes and sellers.
Paper Doll Vintage in beautiful Vancouver BC is
a wonderful example of Twitter introducing me to some great peeps.

She has some great dresses from the 70's and 80's.
Check out a few fine examples from her shoppe...


Gorgeous!


This has Weezi written all over it!




AND! She is having a sale...
~~~SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE~~

BUY ANY SALE ITEM AND GET ANY SECOND SALE ITEM 50% off!!
You can also follow her on Twitter if you like:
If you pop over to her shoppe tell her Weezi sent ya!
****
I also have some more fun book jounrals in the studio...

The fun never ends!

Well Pussycats, have a great weekend!!!
I am here until 6:00 tonight and tomorrow night.
Pop up when you are in the neighbourhood.

Be in touch!! Email me, comment or just say hello!!
Luv Weezi xo

No comments