Suitcase Table & New Coasters
Hiddy Ho Pussycats!
Check out this NEW suitcase table now in the studio
for sale!!!!


OOOO I luv it!
It turned out great. It is going to hard to part with this.
The nice advantage is that you can use the inside of the suitcase to store "stuff".


It is always handy to have an extra space where you can tuck
little bits away...especially if you live in an apt. where there
is little in the way of closets and cupboards ( my own private hell!)



It isn't meant for heavy stuff....but will be super for holding magazines
and other lightweight stuff.


This will be the first of many ( I hope!)
Thanx to my Dad for doing most of the work!
And! there are new coaster sets in the studio as well..

New subway coasters.

Ah- I would immediately get lost in Tokyo...no question!

****

New Sophia Loren coasters- Bella!!!
****


And.. more scooter coasters.

Have a great day Pussycats!
Be in touch!
Luv Weezi xoxoxoxox

No comments