Tanya Cole 


Tanya Cole
I will miss you terribly.
The world will not be the same without you in it.
It is hard to know where to start....
how you touched my life....
how you touched my soul....
what i learned from you.

I am grateful for all the time we spent together.
How much fun we had in all our "Rock and Roll" nights.

All the hours we spent together talking ..oh my god the talking!!!
Talking on the phone, here in my studio or at the Runt Club.
Talking thru 2 or 3 or ten bottles of red wine.
Trying to figure out men and why we love them...

Discussing the silly and the goofy -And the most important
heart wrenching matters that affected us that day.
Wanting to make our world a better place
as women often due...
thru the art of conversation
sharing and feeling.

Thank you T. for all your support and encouragement.
Thank you for believing in my talents
more than i did.
Thank you for thinking what i do has relevance...
that it mattered to you.
Thank you being so much fun...for bringing fun into my life.

Thank you for getting me thru 911...bad boyfriends...hangovers...bad moods,
moments and more moments of insecurity.
Thank you for "Litter Box" and
a fabulous time in Toronto.
Thank you for loving me.
You will be in my heart and will continue to influence my life forever.
Miss you buddy...be happy.
xoxoxoxoxoxox

In loving memory - Thursday January 25th.

To read other postings written by Tanya's friends go to...
www.caringbridge.org/visit/tanyacole

No comments