Starting New Sweater Bags

Hiddy Ho Pussycats!
I see it in my best interest NOT to leave the house
these days based on minus 20 degree temperatures.
So, i have been trying to stay warm by
making some new sweater totes and handbags.
These two that I have started I really like so far....


I have to admit i am proud of this flower.
My "new year's" resolution was to
learn how to crochet.
And- Voila! a yellow flower i made all by myself.
I did not cheat and ask my Mum to finish it.
Those who know me....
know that i may try and cheat just a little.
I am not very patient when i am
learning new things.
I tend to be very impatient and
what to know how to do it NOW!
And, i want it to turn out perfect the
first time i do it!! Dammit!
So, the yellow flower is a small milestone
for me and my very short attention span...
what was i talking about??! :)

This is the lining.

I like the contrast of these 2 colours.
Green and red ARE complementary colours.
The photo i took doesn't do
this little bag justice.
But really, it is just a teaser.

Now i need to comb through all my favourite
thrift stores (oh Darn!) and find
some great handles for these bags.

Caio!!!... hope you are stayin' warm Pussycats!
Luv Weezi xo

No comments