Back to Work!

Time to Get Back At It!


Hello Everyone! It has been a while! 
Things over here are going well! 
I am super excited to get back into the swing of things 
and feel motivated after the BIG move.
Still lots of unpacking and organizing to do. It seems
like it may never end! I knew the move was going to be big
and there would be some down time but I wasn't in any prepared
 for how long it would take me to get back up and organized. 
I am in the process of going thru things and getting
inventory organized and sorted so I can have my Etrsy shoppe
up and running. It is also time to get back into the swing of
 social media & connecting with you  all again. 


 I have bought myself a lap top and decided that after 13 years 
of being cooped up inside, this summer I am going to
 work from my new back deck :)
I can't even begin to tell you have thrilled I am to have a deck and
a back yard! I haven't had a yard ( or laundry at home!) since
I lived at home with my Mum and Dad. So, I decided that if I was
going to spend the summer in photoshop & working on the web site 
that I was doing it outside. No more being stuck inside all summer :)

I really am looking forward to getting back at it and doing so
surrounded by the beauty of summer. Very inspiring!

Hope all is well with you!! 
Chat soon, much luv!! Weezi :)

No comments