Felted Flora from Dublin

Felted Flora from Dublin
Hellu Pussycats!
I was purr-oozing thru Etsy this morning and
came across these gorgeous felted flowers 
from Crafts 2 Cherish in Dublin Ireland.
Lily and Susanna have these gorgeous flower pins and accessories that
will perk up any dull winter afternoon.

Luv this fuchsia colour so much....

 


  
This beret and flower combo is stunning.
 
 They also have these brilliant wrist warmers.

The shipping costs are more than reasonable.
Finding their shoppe totally made my day!
Check them out for your self at
****

Not much exciting going on over here I hate to report.
Getting some stuff ready for a very pink photo shoot
on Monday with my brother.
I will be working on some pencil skirts tonight :)


Stay Warm and Enjoy your day!!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

No comments