Awesome Lunch Bags!

Awesome Lunch Bags!

I really like to read this gal's blog everyday.
http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/2008/02/vintage-pillowc.html
Oh Frasson!s is the name of her blog.

With her permission I wanted to pass along thing this post she did.


She was involved in a Vintage Pillow case Challenge.
She made these amazing bright and cheery pillow case lunch boxes!
Check it out....


"Ta da! This is what I made for Handmade Parade's "Vintage Pillowcase Challenge" contest. I just love the way they look. It reminds me of candy! Entrants in the contest are challenged to create something from a single vintage pillowcase and NO additional fabric. It's okay to use notions, interfacing, etc., but no extra fabric. This was a real challenge for me, since I rarely make something using all one fabric -- especially all one print."

They are so cute!
What a
nice way to take your lunch to work.
I am totally smitten with the little placemat she made.


Great how it folds up.


Maybe if we are lucky she will make more and post them on Etsy to sell.

Here is her shoppe on Etsy.....
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5192619

She used an iron on plastic to cover the pillow cases.....very interesting.




I will have to ask her how it was to work with.
That could be fun for Spring Weezi bags.

Well Pussycats...I thought these spring like lunch bags
might "warm" up your afternoon.
Read up on her blog for more info on how she made them.

Stay Warm and be in touch!!!!!
Luv Weezi xoxoxoxox

No comments