FANTASTIC Shoes

48 days until Spring and FANTASTIC Shoes!!!

Hiddy Ho Pussycats!
You all know how much I luv
the use of colour in a crazy mix and match way.
Well, you have to check out these shoes!
This is gonna rock your world if you enjoy great graphics AND shoes!!!

NDEUR SHOES
On Etsy of course AND Canadian in Toronto- what a bonus!!!
They hand paint these fabulous one of a kind designs onto vintage shoes.
You can send in shoes you already have if you like for them to paint.

This is "hands down" one of the most original ideas I have seen in a long time!

I AM NOW PAINTING CANVAS SNEAKERS WITH ANY DESIGN YOU CHOOSE! Hello hello, I am Mathieu Missiaen. My brand is NDEUR; I paint canvas, walls, anything and everything. My designs are street, modern, fun and will make your shoes a work of art. Together we will change the way the world thinks of fashion. You can see more of my work at www.myspace.com/ndeurr.


These are so much fun!
Very original and the detail looks amazing.

I can't wait to see what they do w sneakers.

I may need to find a p/t job so I can afford a few of these ;)

No wonder word is spreading like wild fire....
These are my favourites so far....
If anyone out there gets a pair..PLEASE let me know.
OOO!!! I wonder what they could do w my old Doc Martens!!????

Have a great Saturday Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xoxoxoxoxo




No comments