Some new Weezi Courier Bags

Some new Weezi Courier Bags

Hiddy Ho Pussycats!
I have some new BIG round courier bags in the studio.

This one is made from an "upcycled" wool blanket.
Cozy!

This beauty is made from a retro curtain.
OOOHH! To have curtains like these in your living room!!!


These bags are for the gal that likes to carry A LOT w her.

Luv this one!!! ( this one is smaller)

I am working on new bags all week until we go camping on Sunday.

See something you like and don't live in London??
Email me for a shipping cost and maybe I can mail one out to you!
Here is a "teaser" shot from the last photo shoot I did
w my brother.

Kara looks fantastic!
Can't wait to see more!!
*****
Anyhow, Pussycats I gotta jet!
Please remember that I will be closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Open Wednesday at noon.

Have a great Thursday!!!
Be in touch!!!


Luv Weezi xoxoxoxooxox

No comments