One Year of the new Weezi Studio Today!
Hiddy Ho Pussycats!
The Weezi studio has been open on Richmond &Albert ST.
one year today!!!!!!


Yeha!
We opened last year on July the 24th with great anticipation!

We started from this....


to this...

What a mess!


What shade of pink is ALWAYS a dilemma! ;)

Slowly things came together....




I was getting more and more nervous!!!


I felt like I didn't have nearly enough stock.
I couldn't image HOW I was going to fill the place.


Ha! What a joke!!! Now I don't have nearly ENOUGH space!

A great big heart felt thanx to everyone who has made my first year
year such a great success!

I really appreciate you coming (up those crazy stairs)
and supporting the studio!
Cheers to another great year!!!!

In order to celebrate I am going to have a sale!!
Today I am going to mark down some hoodies, tees and
odds and sods.
Drop by this weekend and see what deals you can find!

Thanx Pussycats!!! Have a great day!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments