New Weezi Bags

New Weezi Bags
Hiddy Ho Pussycats!
I have some new Weezi bags in the studio.


I made a few more "Kitchen Sink" bags.


Very big and very roomy.


On the other end of the scale....


There are some cute summer wristlets
in the studio as well.

Just enough room for the essentials for
those of you that like to "travel light".
******

It is Sun Fest this weekend Pussycats.
There is some fantastic food in the park!!!
If you come down town ...drop by the studio and say Hello!


We will be open from 11-6:00 today and tomorrow
and
Sunday Noon until 4:00.


I will be outside with my mini "Weezi market".
It will look something like this....


Only now my hair is blonde.
:)

Have a great Friday!!!!
Try and get to SunFest..there is so much to choose from!
Be in touch. Luv Weezi xxoxoxoxxo


No comments