If Money Wasn't An Issue.......
Hiddy Ho Pussycats!

As I sit here and make my list of what money I need to put
on my credit card in the next few weeks...I wonder
what if money was of no object.
If I could go out and buy whatever I wanted for myself and my friends for Christmas.






Versace Croc Stamped Bag


$2640.00 USD

Not bad....Most of my girlfriends would like this and I would buy
one for myself as well.

Dolce & Gabbana Leopard-Print Leather Boot


$2350.00USD
This would be good for a few friends but not Katrina...she is hard to buy for.
So, I will keep looking.

Hmmm...this lovely time piece will also go well
in all my friends stockings and just like the Versace bag...

Dior
$4995.00USD



Me too please! Luv the red!!!
Ok for Katrina it owuld be a toss up between....

this chair at $2256.00USD


or this chair

at $6020.00

Wait! Money is no object...so I will get her both!

If anyone has to pick up
a last minute gift for me I would love this vintage Volvo.


It is pink and I am SURE I have a pair of
slacks like those somewhere here.
If you can't find a vintage one a new-ish one will do just fine!

Have a great day Pussycats!
Happy Holidays!!!
Be in touch!
Luv Weezi xo








No comments