What a Great Way to Recycle PotHolders

What a Great Way to Recycle PotHolders

Hellu Pussycats!
I have been all over the place this week.
I haven't really done anything I am supposed to.
I am having a "starting to freak out b/c Christmas is coming" week.
That feeling of I don't have enough, I haven't done enough...
You know the drill!
So, instead of taking photos of the new shoes clips
I made last weekend and posting them on here 
like I should be.....
I am posting this lovely tutorial I came across on FB.
This is so adorable!
How to Make a Pot Holder Rug: tutorial here.


By Jessica Wilson

She shows exactly step by step how to make
this easy little kitchen mat.



What a great way to use vintage and retro potholders.


Go check it out for sure!
The tutorial is here on CraftZine.com
Another fabulous idea for reuse, reduce & vintage!
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Keep in touch, luv Weezi xo














No comments