Charmed!.. I'm Sure!!!

Charmed!.. I'm Sure!!!
Hellu Pussycats!
I have been fascinated with charm bracelets ever since I was little.
I got my first one when I was 6.
I still have the charm that I got from my Mum.

And yes....that IS a clarinet beside the 6.
I did have ambitions of being a professional clarinet player
when I was about 13.
It was either that or be the first woman coach in the NBA.
Can't image how I fell into fashion design!
Anyhow...

I have had other charm bracelets over the years
but I have decided that now
is the time to do up a BIG one.
A Canadian themed one to wear while we travel.
I also would like to add my childhood charms to 
make it about the "travels" of my life.
oohh...that sounds so corny.
But you get where I am  going with this.
I want mine to be full of charms- I mean packed!
I bought this one last week to go me started...

***
I went looking to inspiration and to see what else is out there
vintage style....





These are all from Janeleven
***



***

***

  

WoW!!!! fantastic!
From hawaiibeads2
***

***

From OceanIsle
***


***

***

From madjoy22
***


***
Wow!!! So many great ones.
I am totally inspired to start looking for charms.
Have a great Saturday Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo



12 comments

Karen K. said...

Thanks so much for featuring one of my vintage charm bracelets. Your choices here are fabulous.

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Love love love JanElevens shop...she has great vintage and handmade items♥

Michelle @ One of a Kind Wisconsin said...

I am addicted to charm bracelets myself but I am a late bloomer. This is one of my sites http://vintagecharmcollector.com/

I think that vintage sterling charms are the best, because anyone can afford them, and there are so many unique charms out there that there is something for everyone. I have even recently started incorporating vintage flat charms on my scrapbook pages. I am constantly trying to find new ways to use charms.

Great blog you have here- I'll be back.

Lisa in Canada said...

Thanx everyone! I think charm bracelets are timeless. So glad that I am in good company here with my obsession. :)

Michelle: I agree about vintage being affordable. I came across every price point when looking for bracelets for my blog.

Thank you for taking the time to write ladies!!! :)

Empress Jade Vintage said...

I adore charm bracelets too. I made a fabulous travel charm bracelet as a gift for my sister to commemorate her first European holiday; with tiny castles, monuments, shields and other souvenir charms. Vintage charms are fun to collect.

Valerie Shultz said...

JanEleven always has remarkable vintage and handmade items in her shop. Love the blog post.

ElizabethMD Jewelry said...

I absolutely loved charm bracelets always had one till I started working and they kept getting in the way! Now I have to go back home to get them all since I wont be working out in the field anymore :D

Unknown said...

WOW what an amazing selection of charm bracelets. I really love the ones from JanEleve's shop!

Angel Scents said...

Beautiful collection of incredible items. I love JanElevens! That old look is great and I love them all!

Pink Parchment Soaps said...

Wow - love all the vintage charm bracelets. Love JanElevens shop!

Unknown said...

Nice collection of fab charm bracelets! Thanks for including the one you bought from me. Will we get to see your finished bracelet?

Ginny @ LoveMe2TimesVintage

Jen from Rhiannon's Garden said...

Thank your for featuring the Vintage Coro Charm Bracelet from Rhiannon's Garden! I also love charm bracelets and thrilled to be mentioned along with the other beautiful examples.