Weezi event

"Breastest Day Ever"- a Big Success!!
Happy Halloween Pussycats!!


Welcome to the new Weezi blog :)
In case you haven't noticed, I have this lovely new stylin' blog thanx
to my friend Felicia who can work miracles.
I think she did a great job and I am eternally gratful.
I could have never figured any of this out without her.
****
The Breast Cancer fund raiser that I did last
Sunday with Dana Brushette was a big success.
Thank you to everyone who came out b/c it would not have
been such a great day without you.
We sold a lot of calenders.

How could you not have a good time at
the "Breastest Day Ever!"..?????
Here are some of the highlights...


 Becky and myself. She made the lovely cupcakes above.


Door prizes and some yummy snacks.
Another big thank you to everyone who donated door prizes!
They were a big hit :)



Morgan and Missy workin' their magic.

Karen is always gorgeous in pink.

You can always find very interesting people at the Weezi studio!  :)

So, all in all good times had by all and money raised for a very important cause.
One of our sponsors was Lisa Rivers from Urban Love
Lisa generously donated gift cards and bookmarks for the "booby bags".
She wrote a lovely spot about the day on her blog.
Click on the link below for a very personal take on our day...


I hope everyone has a great Halloween!!!!
BOO!!
Luv Weezi xo

No comments