I Love British Street Style and my friend India....

I Love British Street Style and my friend India....

When I was in grade 9 and 10 I was heavily inspired by
British fashion. I would pour thru British magazines looking for
inspiration on what to wear the next day.
I would comb thru Sassy and another mag called In Fashion and
my favourite from the UK...19 magazine.
I had an "in" at the time to how the British mind worked thru my
very eccentric friend India. She came to my neighbourhood at the just the right time.
Straight off the plane from Manchester and right onto my street.

I was soo impressed with her and her accent and her style.
She taught me about Fun Boy 3 and Selector.
Anyhow!- I digress...she was loads of fun and who spend hours putting crazy outfits together
to try and be as different as possible
from all the preppy kids we went to high school with.
Our high school was very conservative and we tried to be as different
and over the top as possible.
The idea was to shock and we tried our best!
My Mum was shaking her head every time we left the house.

Why I am telling you this?
Because whenever I go to the HOY web page I think of India and how much
I love British Street style.
http://www.hoyfashion.co.uk/about.php

If you like to check out street style....you will love this site.


I will have to see if I have any pics of India and I anywhere to scan in.


This is one is my fav today. I LUV these jeans.
I am inspired to make myself a pair like this.
She doesn't look too much taller then I.....hmm!
....a project for me!

Have a great Sunday Pussycats!

Be in touch!
Luv Weezi xoxoxoxoxoox




No comments