Cute "Upcycled" Sweaters
Hiddy Ho Pussycats!!!
I found this seller today on Etsy.

The Devil Made Me Do It
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=72117
She is in Washington D.C.

I like what she has been up to...


Here is some of her profile....

"So many people stopped me on the streets to ask about things I'd made that I actually considered (for a brief moment) going to fashion school. Alas, after meeting with the good folks at a couple of fashion schools in New York City, I realized that was not my scene. Not only was it dominated by men, I was also having trouble reconciling the whole consumerism thing. I didn’t want to convince women they didn’t already look fabulous and so NEEDED to buy more clothing. And the idea that people would pay money for Re-vitalized clothing made from Recycled materials was still a long way off."


She sounds like a gal after my own heart!
I have added her to my favourites on Etsy and look forward to what
she comes up with next!
Check her out on Etsy when you get a chance....great stuff!

Have a nice (chilly!) Tuesday Pussycats!
Be in touch !!!!!
Luv Weezi xoxoxoxoxox

No comments