New Bags


New Bags & Rings

Hiddy Ho Pussycats!
Well, it is getting to be that time of the year when I
need to sew even more then normal to
get geared up for Christmas time.
I will be posting new things here on the updates page.
I am having troubles getting into my web page to
make changes so for now
I will be posting new things this way.

Here are a couple new round courier bags.



100% wool blanket complete with fringe.



OOOHHH Leopard!!!!! My fav!





There will be lots of these couriers for Christmas time.


And of course there will be more sweater bags of all sizes and shapes.


You gotta luv stripes!


And, because I can't stop making them...new rings.



Fun triangles.



I have said it 100 times...


Cool ring! Bad earring!


That is all for today Pussycats!
Come by and check us out.
We are open 11-6 everyday but Sunday.
Live out of town???
I do accept paypal and gladly ship to you.

Enjoy your day! Luv Weezi xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments