Creepy Halloween Face in a Jar

Make Your Halloween Decor a Bit More
Spooky with a Face in a Jar

Hiya Pumpkin heads!
Today I have a very quick and easy idea for you to try to add to your
Halloween decorations.

I found this mask at a thrift store for $1.00 and
it's perfect!


I cut off the elastic on the back and then tried to find a suitable jar.


I thought this one would be good even tho the mask was too tall.


I added some green food colouring into the water to help make it a 
bit more creepy.


I gave it a try with this jar trying a lid and I put it on the mantle but this jar was 
too big, too tall and the mask didn't "squish" the face very well.

But this one....works great!





I really squished it in there.


I did cut down the top of the mask to fit in better.



A bit of rope and a charm really finishes it off nicely.



Very spoooooooooky!


Happy Halloweening everyone!! Enjoy!
Love Lisa xo





No comments