3 Dots

Cool Jewelry & Warm Neck Warmers
Hellu Puusycats!
Happy Friday!
I have written about 3 Dots before, but I really do enjoy her work.
She makes the most interesting pieces of jewelry.



 
These are great!!
You can check out her 3 Dots Etsy store and have a look at all the brilliant pieces she has.
She is in Quebec and there still might to time to get something shipped before Christmas
I think the Canadian cut off date is Dec. 13th
If you go by her shoppe tell her Weezi sent you.
****


Ok, Anyone who has been into the studio and seen the neck warmers has heard my story.
YES!- I  thought at the beginning that neck warmers were a silly idea.
I was so very wrong!! They make so much sense.
I had a light bulb moment when I was cleaning the fish tank
and my scarf ends dipped in the tank. Ewww.

 I am the converted. I crochet them and offer them to you....




One Size. In the studio now or in my Weezi Etsy store
Acrylic yarn. Very soft.

These really are a good idea especially when you don't want your scarf getting
in the "way" of what you are doing.
Never say never..I have said it 100 times.
***
Have a great night! Stay Warm!!!
Be in touch!!
Luv Weezi xo

No comments