A Hat, A Couple of Wallets and "Do-Hickeys" for your Hair

Hiddy Ho Pussycats!
It has been a long (sick) week of no energy and that has
been of great annoyance to me.
I am usually like the "Energizer Bunny" and this whole "taken it slow"
sort of attitude doesn't really gel w me.
Alas, today I am up and out of my pyjamas and writing a blog.
It may not make much sense but you gotta start somewhere....

I found this gorgeous red hat from

Anna Shoub The Hat Junkie

Luv this. So cozy.

Check out this one too...

This would be great for spring!
*****
I really like these wallets from Dear Sukie in Toronto.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5349412


I have ordered from her and her work is really nice and
the sewing is very well done.
*****
From Once Upon a Button here in Ontario
are these adorable little pony tail holders.

If I had some hair I would be all over these...


She has so many to choose from...
*****
Well Pussycats, that does it for me today.
Hope you all have a great day!!!
Be in touch!

Luv Weezi xoxoxoxo







No comments