Vintage Shoe Score

Helllu Pussycats!
Today I ventured over to a local indie shoe shop
that is moving its location in a couple of weeks.
They have been a family run shoe store for 
64 years and have have the shoes to prove it :)
I was told about a gold mine in the basement
and they were correct! This is where having tiny feet
comes in handy. Lots of small sizes sitting on shelves
waiting to be found and enjoyed.
This is what I came home with....

Weeeee! I am so excited!! 
I don't know which is more exhilarating, the thrill of the find
or the thrill of having these new lovies to wear.
( remember the golden rule: A gal can never have too many shoes,
handbags , sweaters or vintage coats! ;)


I am elated about my Downton Abbey inspired shoes!
( and they are incredibly comfortable I must add)
****


These are my BombGirls summer shoes. Perfect for a summer's day stroll in the park
or doing some shopping. Luv the 1940s vibe :)
****


Now normally I am not a purveyor of fashions from the 70s but these two pairs
just reached out to me. The clogs seemed so European to me.
Class "Heidi  In The Mountains" kinda thing....fun with jeans and big cuffs.
The white shoes are a bit of a mystery to me but there is a nurse like quality to them 
that I couldn't resist. They are German made and have a cool
Euro-vintage round toe on them. I think they will be cool with gingham pants :)
****

Phew! That was one hell of a vintage high, I have to say!
Time for some before I crash hard ;)
TTYS Pussycats!
Luv Weezi xo







1 comment

Teresa said...

Total shoe score! YAY!