Spring In My Step

Hellu Pussycats!
I don't know about you but I am 
SO over boots! I can hardly wait
for strappy shoes, rain boots and flip flops.
My poor little toes need to be freed from
their winter confinement of socks and
heavy winter boots.
I put together a collection of vintage shoes
to really be inspired by.
All from the 50s, 60s and 70s :)
Enjoy!!!




All the great shoes are offered by 
independent vintage sellers on Etsy.

Buying from indie sellers is a great
way to support small business whether
 they live close to you or far away.
It all helps!!!

Take care Pussycats!
luv Weezi xo

2 comments

Teresa said...

Thanks so much for including my shoes in such a fabulous collection of shoes Lisa! I love that green pair.

Lisa Weezi Gaverluk said...

Anytime!! Those purple shoes rick! :)