Fabulous Hats

Rose Patricia Millinery

Helllu Pussycats!
I came across this fabulous site
thru my Twitter travels the other day.
I immediately fell in luv her designs.
 Gorgeous handcrafted vintage inspired hats and fascinators with a modern twist.



A professionally trained milliner in the UK, she
expresses the same philosophies that I hold dear.
"I truly believe that the beauty of owning a hand crafted hat that 
has been specifically created for someone far outweighs the
 purchasing of one from a major store which has been mass produced. 
Certainly I feel there is more love and care put into anything that is hand crafted."

Amen to that! :)
You can find her on Facebook here
and you can find her on Twitter here.

Hope you enjoy her work as much as I do!
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!!
Luv Weezi xo