Weezi Bags

Weezi Summer Bags & Totes

Hellu Pussycats!!
Summer is my favourite time of the year to sew for.
There isn't anything about summer that I don't like.

I live for the long days and hot nights. 
Nothing is better then enjoying a cold beverage on a patio after
a long day. Not to mention bare feet in the grass :)
Flip flops, camping, drive ins & picnics.
*sigh* I am SO happy it is here.

I adore making purses & bags out of bright and colourful fabrics in the summer.
I am so inspired by all these great colours.



I enjoy imaging who might carry these bags and where
she might be going during her summer travels.


These vinyl messenger bags are so much fun!
Wearing a fabulous messenger bag with so much colour is what
summer is all about.



Polka dots are classic :)

All available on Weezi.com or in my


Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Luv Weezi xo



1 comment

Rachel said...

I love the polka dots!!