web site updates

Ummmmm, Hello? Anyone there?

Helllu Pussycats!
I am not 100% sure if anyone is out there and to be honest
I wouldn't blame anyone for giving up
on me and this blog.
Once again I have been terribly neglectful.
The last few months have been
sort of messy around
here and I have a million reasons for not blogging.
I could list off legit reasons why
I have been absent but I won't. No point in boring
you and making myself feel bad yet once again.
Instead I am just going to carry on like nothing is wrong
and hope for the best.

I have been working away updating the  Weezi web site
and have made some great progress.
My philosophy has been to update with items that you don't
have to worry about fit such as the aprons.
Especially if you are a first time buyer I totally understand that
you might want to check me & my quality out first before
you drop a lot of cash on a dress or skirt.
I also wanted to up date with items that are aren't too much
 money to ship. We all want to treat ourselves and
sometimes spending an extra $25 is shipping isn't
doable for a little pick me up.


All the aprons are listed in my Etsy shoppe.


The full aprons are on page 3 in the aprons section.



All earrings & necklaces will be listed by the end of
this weekend both on weezi.com
and Weezi on Etsy.

Have a wonderful weekend Pussycats!
if you have any questions please send off an email to me :)
Luv Weezi xo

3 comments

Caroline Diezyn said...

Hi Lisa! All I do all day is blog or edit blogs or read blogs, so let me know if you want my help! :)

Rachel said...

Looks great and welcome back busy bee!

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Ladies!!!!:)