New Studio Hours

New Weezi Studio Hours

Hellluuuu Pussycats!!


Happy 1st day of Spring :)
So glad that winter is behind us & the warmer
weather is here not to mention longer days.
Soon we will unpacking our flip flops & summer dresses :)
And!- just as the seasons are changing there are some changes
happening at the studio too.
 I am changing the hours at the Weezi studio.

Starting the week of April the 1st I will be closed
Mondays as per usual.
I will now be closed on Tuesdays & Wednesdays.

Those days are available by appointment only.
Thursday & Friday I will stay
open later: Noon to 7:00pm
Saturday will stay the same Noon til 5:30pm
Sunday Noon til 4:00
If you wish to make an appointment for a Tuesday or
Wednesday simply send me an email :)

What is going on you ask?
Nothing too major but it is time that I diversify a bit.
I wanted to offer some later hours for those that can't
make it up during the day.
(This is good too b/c there is free street parking after 6:00 )
The biggest change you will notice is the
updating of my web site.
Online sales are going very well and it is time for me
to step up my game on
 the
Weezi web site.

As most of you know, the web site is not my favourite thing b/c
at the end of the day, I would rather be
sewing then editing in
Photoshop.
However, I need to get over it & stop pouting.
Hahaha! Which won't be easy, but I am promising myself
rewards of chocolate & root beer floats ;)

I am currently updating all the sections on the web site.
Within the next couple of weeks you will see new items daily.
The web site will now be a great place for you to see what is new
and available at your leisure.
My local Pussycats can purchase on line if they like & then
pick up here at your convenience.
( that way you can know it is yours &
 then get it when you are free)
The idea is to have the web site updated regularly so
it can be more resourceful for you.


It has been a long time coming & I am really excited
about filling up the web site & the studio w
 new handmade goodies.
There will be new bags & totes. Lots of new accessories.
I am working on more curvy girl dresses & skirts
(there will be soon a plus size section on the web site)
And of course, my favourite summer dresses & skirts.
Hurrah!
Lastly, I will be using this newsletter more to keep you updated.
If you don't want to hear from me that much then
please do unsubscribe. You won't hurt
my feelings & I'd rather us part as friends.


Expect to see lots of new things whether you
are in the studio or browsing on
Weezi.com
I am super inspired these days & I hope you will like all
the great new stuff.

Thanx for reading & all your support.
Enjoy this great weather!!
Keep in touch! Luv Weezi xo