Va Voom Victory Rolls

Va Voom Victory Rolls

Hellu Pussycats!
Another blog that I luv to follow is
She is very sweet and always posts great vintage pics,
dresses and loads of fabulous vintage inspiration.
 I think she is just adorable!

I luv her dresses & her shoes. 
*sigh*
I wish spring would hurry up and get here already.
I hate that it is almost impossible
to wear cute vintage in the dead of winter...grrr.

I really enjoyed this video she put up
of a very easy victory roll tutorial.
She does make it look so easy.



Not to mention I was totally checking out her
dresses hanging up, shoes and accessories
in the background ;)

If you luv vintage and don't know about Va Voom Vintage please
do take the time & check out her blog.
You can find her on facebook here
and on twitter here.
Enjoy Pussycats!!!

Keep in touch, Luv Weezi xo