Make Lace Boot Socks

Make Lace Boot Socks

Hellu Pussycats!

I think this will be the week of blogs that I would like to recommend.
Shrimp Salad Circus is a great blog written by Lindsay.
She was one of the very first people to respond to
me when I first joined Twitter.
I was feeling a little shy about the whole thing and she kindly
said thank you to one of my comments.
Not a big thing, but it just goes
to show that you can never under estimate the power of a kind
word or the simple act of saying thank you.
In this world of effortless communication thru
social media it can be a simple thank you that sets you apart.

That is how I came to be a fan & follow Lindsay on her blog.
This week she posted this fabulous tutorial on making
your own boots lace socks.
They turned out just lovely and the timing is perfect.
These will get you thru the winter and then wear them
with rain boots into the spring.

She has fabulous photos and very easy to follow instructions to get you
thru the project.
These are so much fun and most of all easy!
She does it all by hand & you don't have to use a machine.
Great for pros & beginners alike.

Go grab a pair of knee high socks and have some fun :)
You will want to make more then one pair after

I highly recommended that you check out her blog home page
as well as Shrimp Salad Circus on Facebook
and @shrimpsalad on Twitter
She has loads of helpful hints, fun projects & lots
of great how tos.

Enjoy!
Send photos of the lace socks that you make.
Would luv to see what you come up with.

Stay Warm Pussycats!
Luv Weezi xo