The Cats Meow

The Cats Meow
Hellu Pussycats!
I am super excited!
My vintage cat's eye frames arrived yesterday :)



I was a wee bit apprehensive about ordering frames online.
I have a very small face and glasses are always too big and it
can be a real pain when the frames are right in front of me,
never mind trying to buy online with only a few photos.
The best thing I did was enlist the help of a friend who 
works at an eye glass shoppe.
She had me ask questions and consider things that
I would have never thought of.
She was also very good about telling me what details to
look for to ensure a good fit. The things to consider when
purchasing vintage frames like the shape
of the arm, the kind of bridge the frames have and
the structure of the hinges for when the will need adjusting.
Cause they will need adjusting.
I highly recommend you find a helpful sales person in a local
frame shop to make friends with.
Now, even tho I am not purchasing frames from the
shop where she works, I will be taking my frames there
to have my lenses put in.
I want there to be something in it for the shop as well.

I am very happy w my purchase and feel 
that a well informed decision armed w loads of info
definitely helped aid in my success.
Thanx Amanda!!!

Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Luv Weezi xo





1 comment

Mizz Maxine said...

where did you get those frames? I'm currently on the search for vintage/vintage inspired cat eye frames and also have a small/oval face. any help would be appreciated, thanks!