Some of What I have Been Doing

Some of What I have Been Doing

Helllu Pussycats!
It was a weird week last week. I had loads to do...as everyone does.
And, in the end it seems like I go a lot accommplished,
just not the things I had intended to.
This is such a spazzy time of the year for retail and you'd
think I would be able to stick to the list...but no.

For those of you who know me well, know that I HATE
being cold and therefore winter.
My pledge this year was to become a better cook/baker, turn on the oven, heat
up the kitchen so I can quit my bitchin' ;)

This batch of oatmeal raisin was amazing. You
will notice that I did not burn them...this is a good start ;)
BTW-this is a really good & easy recipe. This is it here.
Very sweet but a real crowd pleaser!

****
This was my 3rd attempt at crock pot curried vegetables.
It looks like I know what I am doing when I put
everything together like this.
Everything went into the crock pot & it turned out OK.
I was happy with it but it wasn't even close to the
lady at the market. I am going to have to 
buy her a coffee and try to get her secret recipe ;)

I have admit..all in all my attempts this one was were fairly successful.
I think the baking part will go better then the cooking part.
But! I have 5 months left to go.

****
I got my net flower shoe clips done. I am very happy with these!

All the little bows came out super cute as well.
I will take some proper photos of these this
week and get them listed :)
Rememebr if you see anything here that you would like more
info on or to purchase  send me an email and
I can set up a listing on Etsy for you.
Locals you can pay online w no shipping and pick
up at the studio whenever you like.
***

I got some more rubber ducky & Elvis shower caps made.
****

Loads of aprons cut and ready to be made up this week.


This adorable pink apron is one of the new ones.
*luv*
***

And of cousre Stella was working over time
keeping the bed warm.

That is all I have for this Monday.
Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Keep in touch! Luv Weezi xo