New Weezi Feather Fascinators

Quick Look at New Fascinators

Hellu Pussycats!
Sheesh!! almost a month since my last post.
I have been a busy bee in the sewing studio just
not in the "blogger studio" ;)

So much going on and new things in the works.

Gearing up for the holiday season with new gift ideas and 
planning out new dresses and skirts.
Today I have some quick shots of a few new feather fascinators 
in the Weezi studio studio.
I will start taking "proper" fotos for the web site and my Etsy shoppe tomorrow.








I LUV these! They will instantly transform any outfit for sure.

Some days a gal just needs a wee bit more glam
& less stretchy pants..you know???

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
have a great afternoon!!!
Be in touch, Luv Weezi xo

2 comments

Pinky said...

these look fab, love them too! :) x

Weezi.com said...

Thanx so much!! :)