Add a Ruffle to a Cardigan

Add a Ruffle to a Cardigan

Hellluuuu Pussycats!
I posted an "Add a Ruffle" tutorial on my Weezi facebook page a
week or so ago.
I was looking at it again this afternoon and decided
to post it here as well.
It is such a nice idea and really adds a
lovely detail to an otherwise plain sweater.

It is called the
DiY Crepe Ruffle Sweater and is an original 
post from the Dear Lizzy blog.



  She starts off by saying....
This sweater was sitting in my closet lonely and bored.
I thought I should lift its spirits with a crepe-ruffle edge to 
give it new life & ready for Spring. It was surprisingly quick
to do and easier than I expected....

She gives easy to follow instructions and lovely
photos for great visuals.

It is a great idea for vintage cardigans that need
a little pick me up. If you had a cardigan that has
lost a few buttons I think this is a lovely alternative to
replacing all of them.

You don't have to use crepe but you do need something
light weight and flowy.
You could use a light cotton, lace, a pretty polyester print or satin.
Organza might be nice for the holidays.

Anyhow...I hope you like it.
Have fun!

Be in touch, Luv Weezi :)