Weezi zipper pouches

New Zipper Pouches

Hellluuu Pussycats!
Last week I was busy sewing up some smaller items.
Sometimes, when I spend quite a bit of time working
online with the web site etc. and I end up taking a break from sewing 
I often need a "warm up" to get back into the groove.
You would think I could just jump back into it
and not have a problem finding my focus.
I don't know what it is but I find more and more
that I need to sew a few smaller things before I
can get into the think of serious production sewing.
I am gearing up for another 30 "dresses" in 30 days
marathon~yikes.
In anticipation of my pending work load I decided
to make up some cute litle zipper pouches.



These are great as a cosmetic case , a "pencil" case.
My Mum uses hers for her Kindle.
Whatever you want to keep zippered up :)

All in the studio now.
Will get them online as soon as I can.

Have a lovely Sunday Pussycats!
Sending out hugs & postive thoughts w healing energy
on this day of memorials.
Luv Weezi xo


No comments