Weezi Dresses

30 dresses in 30 days

Hellu Pussycats!
Despite the crazy heat and wanting to
indulge in lazy summer days
I managed to make 30 dresses in 30 days.
Here is a look at some of what I was up to.

 Sailor Dress~ available in Bust sizes 38"-44"

 Red Polka Dot SWAT Dress~ available in bust size 42" only

Black & White Check Natasha Dress~ available in bust size 36" only

 Cherry SWAT Dress~ available in bust size 42" only

Stripe Amber Dress available in 46" bust only

 Red Stripe Lexa Dress~available in 38" & 40" bust


Red Polka Dot Natasha Dress~available in 40" 42' & 46" bust
****
Now, my least favourite part...listing them on line 
I am a bigger fan of sewing then I am photoshop!!! ;)

Please feel free to ask any questions re: these dresses

Now- I must clean up the mess left over
from the sewing frenzy of the last month.
Hope you like!!!

Be in touch~ luv Weezi :)



1 comment

ShopRetroTrend said...

I am in LOVE with the navy sailor dress. It's perfect! You've taken a classic and updated it without losing the retro look and feel. I only wish I could try one on in person.