Cigarette Cases

Vintage  Inspired Cigarette Cases/Wallets are Back!

Hellluuu Pussycats!!!!
Back by popular demand....
Fun vintage inspired cigarette cases.



I have many "saucy" ones because I know
there are many "saucy"  Pussycats out there ;)

You can use them for paper money, credit/debit cards
and also business cards.
Very handy.

There are loads to choose from!

You can carry it casually in your tote bag or take it
with you on a night out on the town.


Not in town??
No worries! If you see a case you like I 
am more then happy to mail it out to you.
(once the strike is over that is).
Just send me an email with postal code for a shipping quote.
*****

It is a gorgeous day today Pussycats!!!
I hope you can enjoy it!

Be in touch! luv Weezi :)


1 comment

Garments Accessories Manufacturers said...

Nice blog dear I like the way as you present your view among the all visitors. I would like to join you again on this blog it’s a very nice visit on this blog. It’s very attractive and effective for visitors. Garments accessories,Garment Buttons Manufacturers