Bawdy Burlesque

Bawdy Burlesque

Hellu Pussycats!

My brother and I are gearing up for some vintage
inspired pin up photo shoots in the near future.
I was searching around for ideas and inspiration this morning.
And then, I thought to myself why not make
a treasury with all these amazing items
especially on such a cold dreary day like today.
We could all use a little sizzle during this dull afternoon
Va va Voom!
This should warm you up :)

Click here for the link with all the sellers available.
Help rack up our numbes :)
Stay Warm Pussycats!!!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

3 comments

Niftic Vintage said...

Love this stuff!

Pen and Paperie said...

This is awesome! We've got a new(ish) burlesque troupe here in Sarasota - I'll have to send the link to my friend, one of the dancers!

belleofthecarnival said...

VavavavaVOOOMMMM! Hot! Hot! Love it!