Like a Raccoon I Go For the Sparkle!

Like a Raccoon I Go For the Sparkle!

Hellu Pussycats!
I have to admit, if it sparkles then I like it!
I am like a raccoon and go right
for the shiny object.
It doesn't have to be uber fancy or expensive...just be sparkly :)

ZephyrVintage has some fabulous sparkly gems.
I luv going into her shoppe & looking at the array of colours
and how it all seems to pop off the screen.
There is something magical and almost "fairy tale" like
her pieces. A sort of Princess or Royal Grace Kelly quality to it.
(Milos and I have just watched 2 seasons of the Tudors
and that has definitely 
provoked my luv for sparkly pieces)
Have a peek at some of the lovely pieces in her shoppe.








She has lots of price points and is very affordable.
For my fellow Canadians out there she
has very fair shipping costs to us here in Canada.
I hope you will enjoy the gems at
ZephyrVintage as much as I do :)
You can find ZephyrVintage on FaceBook
or
ZephrVintage on Twitter
***
Happy Thursday Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo


6 comments

Zephyr Vintage said...

Thank you so much for the lovely blog post about my shop! What a special treat. I am touched by the gesture and honored!!

ShoeTease said...

Just breaktaking! I want them all :)

ShoeTease said...

Just breathtaking! I want them all :)

xo ShoeTease

Weezi.com said...

The pleasure is entirely mine!
You jewelry is so wonderful-everyone should know :)

Oh I know ShoeTease!!!...I know!

Waalaa Vintage Jewelry said...

Gorgeous jewels! I love the shinies too, and Zephyrs are just beautiful!

Singing Cat Studio said...

Beautiful jewels! Zepher Vintage offers so many gorgeous items.