Who Doesn't Luv 70s Crochet?????

Who Doesn't Luv 70s Crochet?????

Hellu Pussycats!
Crochet has come along way over the last few years.
My Mum used to crochet quite a bit when I was little.
I was always fascinated
by the pattern pamphlets lying about the house.
I am sure that these images and booklets formed
a twisted fondness for 1970s crochet.
Today, I am in the mood for a giggle...
Care to join me ??? ;)











wow!!!! That totally made my afternoon!!
***
Have a lovely Saturday Pussycats!
I am in the studio today until 6:00 and
tomorrow, Sunday Noon until 4:00.
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo

2 comments

Vintage Seen said...

the crochet shorts, excellent! I am not sure I would feel 'contained' enough in them..

anjamh said...

OMG! I love them all! :D
I want those shorts!! They are so cool! lmao!