Edith Prickley Had It Going On!

Edith Prickley Had It Going On!
Hellu Pussycats!
Today for Friday Favourites it is all about leopard print!


If you don't know who Edith prickly is then look her up.
She is fabulous character from SCTV
who was always decked out in leopard print and
had a helluva laugh!
She may be a bit rough around the edges but she was an independent
gal ahead of her time.

( SCTV was  an amazing  comedy skit show 
that started in Canada in the 1970's
and was a spring board for many super stars such as John Candy, Joe Flaherty,
Eugene Levy, Andrea Martin, Catherine O'Hara,
and Dave Thomas, along with Harold Ramis.
Seriously-check it out!!)
Not to give away my age but when I was in my teens &
I saw her strutting
around in the her fabulous leopard print
and cats eye glasses I knew I
had found a role model! ;)

No one pulled off leopard print like Edith did (in my mind).
I immediately started scouring vintage shoppes for leopard
print goodies then and I haven't stopped since.
As an "hommage" to Edith today we look at
some lovely vintage leopard print gems!
Enjoy!!!

***


***




 from thekaliman
***


***

***


***


from Kiamichi7
***


***


***


***


***


***
I will be in the studio all weekend working
on Christmas stock.
Stop by Pussycats if you are downtown.
Happy Friday!!!

Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo