Zombie Trumps Slutty!

Zombie Trumps Slutty!

Hellu Pussycats!!!
print by Jason Edmiston
I have to say, one of the things I hate about Halloween
is how many "ladies" turn into a hoochy-fest.
Slutty nurse
Slutty cat
Slutty witch
Slutty Road Kill...you get the idea.
It is so old and so BORING and so not sexy.
Maybe it is b/c I live in a university town where it is
is a hopeless carnival of hoochiness ( yes! that's a word)
outside my front door every night.
I am not anti-slutty by any means~ I am anti-UNimaginative!

My point??? Zombies.
I luv how the Zombie movement is taking over and now it is all about Zombies.
Zombie nurse!
Zombie cat!
Zombie road kill!

Hallelujah!!!!
Zombies are trumping slutty!

 I was hugely impressed by the recent
London Zombie Walk here in town last week.




***
I am sure there will be some of slutty zombies out there this weekend.
BUT!-I bet that zombies wear panties.


Tonight I will attempt to be a Zombie Bobby-soxer from the 50's.

I am curious to see how my first foray into Zombie-dom will go ;)
Wish me luck!!!

***
The fabulous print at the top is by
Jason Edmiston  from Toronto.


I luv it!!! It's amazing :)
He has some other fabulous prints in his shop.
Be sure to check it out!

Enjoy your Hallows Eve tonight Pussycats!!!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo
**
Post Script!
For "How I Met Your Mother" Fans out there...
 This is classic Barney re: slutty halloween:

Barney:  You know what I love about Halloween?
It's the one night of the year chicks use to unleash their inner ho-bag.
If a girl dresses up as a witch, she's a slutty witch.
If she's a cat, she's a slutty cat. If she's a nurse...
Lily Aldrin:  Wow, we get it.
Barney:  ...she's a slutty nurse.
LOL!


1 comment

Dan Brown said...

I prefer "naughty" to slutty i.e. Naughty nurse, naughty French maid et cetera.

"Naughty" takes a bit more of an attitude, a bit more imagination, IMHO.