Friday Favourites~Proudly Plaid!

Friday Favourites~Proudly Plaid!
Helluuu Pussycats!

I think by now you all know how I feel about 
winter looming ahead of us...grrr!
Suffice to say, I will be Miss Pouty Pants until April.
Today however, I would like to be a
"the glass is half  full" kinda gal and embrace my
luv of plaid.
Because let's face it, you just can't wear plaid in the summer.
(maybe seer sucker plaid-but that is a whole other story)

Plaid really does help make the winter more palatable.
It can give us the right boost of colour during dreary days
and it looks good on everyone.
Plaid accessories can "punk" up an outfit or
give you a real aristocratic look as in Burberry.
What other pattern can do that???!
None.

So without further ado- I present some
favourite plaid coat finds of the week.
Enjoy!!

***


***


***


***


from sugarlily
***

***


from IKAHN
***



***


***


***

***


***
*sigh* I want them all.
Have a fabulous Hallows Eve Pussycats!!
Be in touch!! Luv Weezi xo
photo by Adam Gaverluk


6 comments

Amanda / Rust Belt Threads said...

Thank you so much for including my vintage coat on your fabulous blog! xo

vintagemarmalade said...

Love it. Beautiful collection. Thank you so much for including us.

Weezi.com said...

My pleasure! Thanx so much for offering such fabulous vintage coats :)

Tara (BoutiqueKarma) said...

love your selections!

Cindy said...

Gorgeous coats! I love the one from IKAHN. *swoon*

garage sale girly said...

OHHHH! I love wearing my plaid winter coats!! I was so excited that I got to wear one of mine yesterday! First time it's been cold enough to wear it. Not that I like the cold but I agree,a buffalo check winter coat is a little odd in July.