Dress-šaty-Robe-vestito-Kleid

Dress-šaty-Robe-vestito-Kleid
 (noun) dress, frock
a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
Synonyms: clothes, apparel, dress, garb, attire,
frock
, wearing apparel

No matter how you say it... a dress is an imperative component
to any gals closet.
Dresses are one stop shopping in your wardrobe.
I admire dresses for their complexity and their simplicity.
I enjoy that when I put it on, I am done.
I consider shoes and coordinate accessories and hose...done!
These rules apply to the modest day dress right up the most
extravagant gown.

A dress can stand alone as a statement.
Nothing else can make the same impact.
I like that I can put on a micro mini with tights in the
winter and still be
flirty and fun in the dead of winter.
That is tough to do amongst heavy coats, scarves,
mittens and ear muffs!

Dresses look good on all sizes when done correctly.
It doesn't matter if you are short, tall, flat, wide, round, pear or upside down...
We all fit into one of these categories and we
all have one dress that 
 when we put it on we feel dynamite!
We can't all say that about jeans- hell no.
It is no wonder that dresses are my favourite 
garment to sew and design.

So, without any more of my ranting-
I present to you some of the new Weezi dresses
I hope you will enjoy!

s








***

If you have any questions or thoughts about dresses in
general feel free to drop me a line.
OR!-
You can find me on Facebook as well.

 Have a great afternoon Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi! xo

Photo by Adam Gaverluk

4 comments

Paper Doll Vintage said...

the photos are great!!! I am loving the plaid babydoll :)

Anonymous said...

How can I not love these?

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Lisa, you are SO talented! I love these--particularly the gray Beverly and the baby doll. Wonderful!

Weezi.com said...

Awww thank so much for the nice comments!
What can I say..?? I am trying to offer up something fun and interesting.
But- I have to say..if I see a wiggle dress in WalMart-I quit!

xo