Where Have You Been All My Life???

Where Have You Been All My Life???

Hellu (frozen) Pussycats!
I came across this shoe shop today called Irregular Choice
out of Britain.
~O.M.G~
Seriously- there just aren't any words.
See for yourself...





These all make my heart go pidder padder.
You gotta luv the British- they do shoes so well!!!

Looks like I need to go get a waitressing job
on the side so I can get me a pair of these!!
***

Have a lovely afternoon Pussycats!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo



6 comments

katie jean said...

omg! just beautiful! so out of my fashion zone - but I would make it work to wear a pair of those fantabulous shoes!

nikolina100 said...

OMG!! so much awesome!!!

Weezi.com said...

oh...i know! I am so tempted.....

Cindy said...

Swoon! I would love to own 2, 8 and 9. Oh, who am I kidding... I would love to own them all! ;)

Weezi.com said...

My favs are the 1st pair, the "burlap" pair and the last mint pair.

If the shipping wasn't so much...I might be tempted!..well, I would have to save for a bit and give up some beer money- but it would be worth it ;)

PrettyDamnCute said...

Love 'em! Didn't they used to send this brand at Urban Outfitters years ago??? I think I can remember lusting after similarly minded pairs long ago. Thanks for the re-introduction!