Peter Pan Collars

Peter Pan Collars
Hellu Pussycats!
I adore Peter Pan Collars. I like the innocence
of it and how it can make an otherwise
dull garment very interesting.
There is something just a wee bit alternative to the look
of a Peter Pan Collar.
Even though there is the obvious child like quality to this collar,
I also think that is very feminine and can be very sexy.

I am quite influence by this collar I have to admit,
as I design and sew for fall.

Hope you find them as interesting as I do :)
































I am off to sew Peter Pan collars Pussycats!!
Enjoy your Saturday!
Be in touch!

Luv Weezi xo

6 comments

Handsome&Lace said...

I love these!~ I make collars too but mine are more of a necklace!

SO COOL!!!!!!!

PrettyDamnCute said...

I love them too! Wish you'd tagged the photos as there are some things in this post I'd love to own!

Weezi.com said...

Thanx to both of you! :)
Many of those photos are from quite a while ago- things that I have saved over the few months or even years.
I just did a google search for Peter Pan collar and got some great pics.

Hey Viv ! said...

I love the pictures. I just bought some vintage collars and cuffs to list on Etsy. Now,of course I want to keep them All!

Stephanie said...

This makes me want to sew a dress with a Peter Pan color now!

Chalten said...

I really like it as well. I might try to make one on my new dress :)