Holy Hannah!!!

Holy Hannah!!!
Hellu Pussycats!

Made With Love By Hannah is one of my all time favs.
Seriously.
I love her use of colour and her wild prints.

One of the things that I admire the most about her is that she
stays true to herself and what she loves.
She doesn't jump on the trendy "bandwagon" .
She has been putting out gorgeous ,quality and most importantly original work for a long time.
Have a look..I think it all speaks for itself.









(My all time favourite)








 


You know, maybe Made With Love By Hannah isn't your "cup of tea"
and you wouldn't wear it or buy it.
I think it is important to acknowledge her work and sense of
style for what is it and what it means to her.
I don't ask that you luv it b/c I do, I ask that you appreciate
the work and the thought that goes into her designs.

That is what is most important.
If more people just appreciated the value of the work, skill, time and imagination
of handmade and original ideas...
the world would indeed be a better place. xo

Have a great Thursday Pussycats!!!
Be in touch! Luv Weezi xo



8 comments

Dishfunctional Designs said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

Weezi.com said...

Thanx!! She really is amazing :)
Everyone should know about Hannah.

Dandee said...

I've been in love with her work for many years now! I may have to just finally BUY something from this talented lady! Thanks for reminding me of how awesome she is!
-andee

Liz Noonan said...

i LOVE her work! just ordered myself a skirt in fact! my first one! she is also selling fabric prints for sewers to use and i think she is having a special just for this right now...i think a weezi/hannah apron may be in order!

Weezi.com said...

Thanx Liz! I will double check on that. Please let me know when you get your skirt...I can't wait to hear what it is like fr you in person! :)

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

She has an excellent shop. I've been jonesing for one of her winter woods skirts for awhile now.

Weezi.com said...

Me too Karen! I sooo want a nesting doll skirt...badly :)

Batty said...

oh my gosh!!! i love them too!! the one you marked as your all time fav is mine too! LOVE IT!! i also love her gingerbread skirt!!! i'd love to see a dress inspired by that :)